They are delicious as well as messy, so have your napkins ready!
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks (thawed or frozen)
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays Original)
- Place chicken in crock pot and pour about a cup of BBQ sauce over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours if using thawed chicken, and 4-6 hours if using frozen.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and place in a large bowl. If desired, toss with just a little more BBQ sauce to evenly coat the drumsticks.
- **You can use as much or as little BBQ sauce depending on how "saucy" you want your chicken to be or the amount of chicken your are using.