My first job out of college I worked as a receptionist in an Ophthalmologists’ office. (So much for that hard-earned bachelor’s degree I’d just received. I never did really use it.) Some perks of the job were free eye check ups, free contacts, and a discount on glasses. Unfortunately, I’ve always had good vision and didn’t have a need for any of it. I did try out some blue colored contacts with no prescription once, just to see what I’d look like with blue eyes. Not cute enough. My eyes instantly got all red and itchy and I couldn’t stand them. Took them out after 10 minutes.
Even though I don’t need LASIK, I know there are people just dying to get it done. So today I’m teaming up with some incredible bloggers to give away ONE FREE LASIK EYE SURGERY at Davis Vision Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. Even if you don’t win you’ll be sent an exclusive discount from Davis Vision just for entering, making LASIK more affordable for anyone that enters!!
Wouldn’t this be an awesome Father’s Day gift???
*The giveaway is being provided by Davis Vision in Salt Lake City, Utah
Last week I was able to watch an actual LASIK procedure at Davis Vision. Several of the bloggers I’ve teamed up with for this giveaway were there and we all got to watch Carrian from Sweet Basil surprise her husband Cade with LASIK, then watched the procedure. It was quite the surprise and really cool to watch. You can read all about their experience here.
A litte bit more about Dr. Davis at Davis Vision….
- Dr. Davis has performed over 25,000 vision correction procedures
- Every person has seen an improvement in vision.
- Advanced Blade Free LASIK can have outcomes as good as 20/15
- Dr. Davis has several options available because everyone has different eyes.
- Some who weren’t candidates in the past are now candidates due to technology advancements.
- Dr. Davis also performs ICL and cataract surgery.
- Dr. Davis helped develop the technology that is used in LASIK as an electrical engineer in the 1980′s
- Care Credit is available to patients who qualify, (0% interest is never a bad thing)
- Dr Davis and his staff are kind, and more concerned with the patient and what a great privilege it is to change their life through corrected vision than prices, gimmicks etc. (This was a really big deal for us)
- Lasik is performed with the intralase laser which means that the surgery is less complicated, lower risk and easier to recover from versus the blade procedure. Plus it only takes 10-15 minutes to do it!
Sounds like the lucky winner will be in excellent hands!
Enter the giveaway below and not only will you receive a special discount just in case you don’t win, but if you do you’ll receive a $4800 surgery for free!!!