I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! The best part of my day was having my sweet 87 year old grandma here with us. It was her first time visiting our home, and probably the only time. I love that my boys got to spend time with her!
I have so many things to be grateful for, but one of those things is definitely this little blog of mine and all of YOU who read it. Even if it is just a handful of you who come back regularly, those of you who pop in now and again, or even if you’re here visiting for the first time! (Hi! I hope you’ll come back!) But thank you to all of you.
If you’re like me and ate so much pie that the last thing you want to think of right now is more sugar, I’m sorry. But prepare yourself for more sugar, lots of sugar. I’ll try to sprinkle some healthy stuff somewhere in between too. It’s time for Christmas goodies, and cookies galore, and more pies:)
And mini little cheesecakes, so cute you want to eat ten.
These Mini Chocolate Mint Truffle Cheesecakes are made with Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Kisses filled with Mint Truffle. One of my favorite holiday flavored Kisses!
Oh yes. You melt a bunch of those kisses together and stir it into a simple cheesecake filling to make a minty chocolate cheesecake that’s rich and creamy and sinfully delicious. I love all things minty at Christmastime, don’t you?
The crust for these little guys is so easy to make. It’s an Oreo!
Pour the batter over the top and bake until the cheesecake is set. Top with a drizzle of more melted mint truffle chocolate and a Mint Truffle Kiss. Perfectly cute and gone in two bites.
They’re miniature, so have two!
- 3 ( 8 oz) packages of cream cheese, soft
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbs milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 60 Hershey's Dark Chocolate Kisses with Mint Truffle filling
- 24 Oreo cookies or other chocolate sandwich cookie
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line two muffins pans with cupcake liners. Place an Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt 36 hershey kisses in 15 second intervals until completely melted. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla. Add egg and beat on low until just combined. Stir in melted mint chocolate from the kisses until evenly combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner with cream cheese mixture until 3/4 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until set. Cool.
- Melt 5 or 6 more kisses and drizzle the chocolate over the cheesecakes, then top each with a mint truffle kiss. Chill for several hours before serving.