Hi friends, happy Saturday! I’m participating in this year’s Handmade Holidays over at a Southern Fairytale and sharing these delicious and festive Peppermint Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies! Aaaaand we also have a really fun giveaway for you.
Fudgy peppermint-chocolate cookies, topped with a gooey marshmallow, and drenched in a peppermint-chocolate glaze. With some crunchy peppermint chips on top. You need these this holiday season.
Head on over to Rachel’s blog to get the recipe and be sure to enter the fun giveaway below!
Here’s what one lucky ducky will win!
- We have the unbelievably awesome Ninja Ultima Blender
- Epiphanie Bags are my favorite camera bags, and one of y’all is getting a Stella in your choice of color!!!!! (this is the one I’m drooling over!) -they are also giving each of my contributors a special little bonus because they are that awesome!
- Laura from Momables is donating a ONE YEAR subscription to her amazing meal planning service and a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- I’m giving away to of my very favorite food-centric books: The brand new mouthwateringly beautiful Bountiful: Recipes Inspired by Our Gardenby the supremely talented and lovely couple of White on Rice, Todd and Diane. This book is absolutely gorgeous, I’ve spent hours looking through my copy and drooling over recipes. I really want to move in next door to them.
- I’m also giving away one of my favorite food photography books: Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Deanna Garretson of Design Chicky (my blog designer) is donating a $100 Design Credit! She can help you create custom recipe cards, Facebook page, or whichever one of her services you’d like!