This post is sponsored by Old El Paso.
I’m the girl at all of the parties that hovers over the chips and guacamole. It’s a major weakness of mine. I’ve been known to eat entire bowls of guac at our house, single-handedly. And it still surprises my husband. Even after six years of marriage, the guy forgets how much I can eat. And apparently how much I love guacamole.
This Spicy Taco Guacamole gets some extra kick and flavor from Old El Paso’s Spicy Taco Seasoning. And with just a few other ingredients–avocados, tomatoes, onion, and lime juice, it comes together in minutes. Just before serving I like to put a big scoop of sour cream in the center and sprinkle it with a little extra taco seasoning. It compliments the “taco” flavor of the guac perfectly!
We’re still in the swing of March Madness, and even though I’m not really into it this year, I’m totally into the game-day eats. And this Spicy Taco Guacamole is definitely game-day and party approved! But I won’t judge if you sit at home and eat the whole bowl with a a bag of chips all by yourself:)
- 5 ripe avocados
- ½ cup diced roma tomato
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 package Old El Paso Spicy Taco Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Mash avocados together in a medium bowl. Stir in diced tomato and chopped onion.
- Stir in Spicy Taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Hollow out the center of the guacamole and fill hole with sour cream.
- Sprinkle a pinch of the Spicy Taco seasoning over the top of the guacamole and sour cream.
- Enjoy with chips.