This post is sponsored by KRAFT Foods. All opinions are my own.
I’ve never been so happy about summer coming to an end. Don’t get me wrong, we’ve loved our summer in San Diego but it’s been a whirlwind of a summer. It has felt like a really long vacation. We are ready for a routine, structure, friends (hooray for Preschool!!) and a certain baby boy to make his appearance soon!
I’m hoping that with school starting, routines and schedules, this place will start to feel more like home. And we are all pretty stoked about the pretty- much-perfect weather we’ll get be enjoying….which means more beach days to come:)
So yes, I’m ready for September!
This MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip is the perfect addition to any last summer bashes, Labor Day BBQ’s, or even up coming game-day parties.
Everyone seems to have a go-to Spinach & Artichoke Dip (my mom’s is killer), but this one is sweet and tangy with just a little bit of kick. It’s different from any other spinach dip out there. The secret ingredients? MIRACLE WHIP Dressing, making it tangy, and chipotle peppers for some kick. Then of course you have your usual sour cream, spinach and artichokes, green onion and a little garlic.
It’s a crowd pleaser that comes together in minutes!!
MIRACLE WHIP and Proud of It
- cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and well drained
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything together and let chill for one hour. Serve in a bread bowl, with chips, crackers, pretzels, or veggies!
- Source: MIRACLE WHIP